Sticky Run Sticky Run

Needs a little more effort. I like the concept of making a person limited in how they can move thus forcing them to react fast, but the way you've done it doesn't quite work. Instead of forcing a person into not being able to backtrack, you could add some sort of enemy constantly chasing them so they usually couldn't afford to backtrack, except for a short moment. That gives you a sense of urgency instead of making you think, "Why the hell can't I move this way?". Also it really needs music and some sound effects (a sound when you jump at the very least). Choose the music wisely though, as it's just as irritating to hear music which either sounds bad or just doesn't "fit".

Super Adventure Super Adventure

Ah, platformers. The easiest (in terms of development) and most common genre for 2D games; often the most fun too...when done right.
Sadly, I don't think you did this right. Let me explain why:
* The character controls terribly. You don't have any control over how high you jump and immediately go flying whenever you press up.
* There's nothing new about this. I get why you would want to make a platformer. I mean, people like platformers. However people also like good games, and new ideas usually have to go into a game for it to be good. I don't see any new ideas here, therefore it is not good.
* There's no real challenge...I could just blow through the levels like they were nothing. Not that I would want to, of course.
* You called this a fucking adventure game, when it just...isn't. Do you even know what an adventure game is? There's no story, nothing driving me to keep going other than the fact that "move right to advance" is so instilled into my brain that it's become an instinct.

In conclusion: This wasn't good, and you should probably try harder.

HVZ Game HVZ Game

I really think you should have worked more on this. The movements of the character, though accurate to what the arrow keys are doing, makes it feel as if he's just sliding around. Even if you were to animate his movements I don't think it would have looked much better. The gameplay itself gets kind of boring after a while too, and retrieving your ammunition just becomes more of a chore and less of a challenge. I can't honestly say what you could do to fix it without scrapping the entire project. The music, though fine on its own, didn't work well with the game, and I think you should really consider searching for music that fits the feel as opposed to just picking something you like.

In the modern day, it's much easier for anyone to create and distribute creative content without being tied to any one company's rules or guidance. This also means it's easier for people to lazily throw something together just to have something to call their own. Stop doing the bare minimum, and think to yourself "will this actually be fun?" before submitting. Inb4 "people thought this review was useless"

Blockz Blockz

I realize that most negative reviews instantly get flagged as useless, but I'll try not to be too harsh. The concept its self isn't very innovative, and though space shooters -can- still be fun and original, you have to put a lot more work into them than you did for this. Even as a generic shooter, you didn't quite get it right. The rate of fire doesn't quite mesh well with this type of game either. They're supposed to be fun and fast paced, and you should be able to mash the fire button a bit while still retaining some level of difficulty (I realize that this game would be easy if you could, but that's just a problem with how you have it set up). Sorry, but this just wasn't good.

UmiChan: Maiko v2 UmiChan: Maiko v2

fun

It was a bit random, but fun nonetheless.

Vortex00 responds:

yeah, until I finish this animation I'm working on it will seem random XD

Exit Path Exit Path

Holy balls.

This game is addicting, great job!

Newgrounds Desktop Radio Newgrounds Desktop Radio

Wow.

Cool gadget. Very useful.

PoderOdunk responds:

cool! Lots of good artists on NG!

Kill Me! Kill Me!

Great game.

I've got to say, this is very original and difficult as well. Great job.

Portable Curse Device Portable Curse Device

It was ok.

It was a pretty ok game, though, it's rather useless and not very entertaining.

NG Insult Generator NG Insult Generator