Poetic - Rocky Release Poetic - Rocky Release

Great! :D

Catchy song, pretty good production quality, the only think you could have done to make it better is use better drum samples (however, most drum samples are crappy, and even I use crappy samples). 5/5, 9/10

poetic29 responds:

yeah lol, I just tried out the first drum system i found for the sample, I'll mess with them more with future songs.

ReVision - Sand Demons ReVision - Sand Demons

:DDDDDDDDDDD

:D! I like it

Cream Cheese (feat. Tom Fulp) Cream Cheese (feat. Tom Fulp)

:D!!!

Cheese Zwiz. That is all

Evil-Dog responds:

Hmmm cream cheeeeseee...

ReVision - Sleepless ReVision - Sleepless

Pretty Good

Nice work on this, though you're right, it is a bit rough. Are you considering redoing this? Anyways, 8/10, 5/5

ReVisionz responds:

What spots would you consider redoing? Hmm?

ReVision - Pointless Vibe ReVision - Pointless Vibe

Nice :D

Another great DnB song, keep up the good work! :D Though there's one thing I can't ignore, you seem to use the same ending a lot (adding crash to the drums and fading out). Though it's a nice ending, I think you should start trying to mix it up a bit.

[Shun] [Shun]

WHERE IS IT?!

Right here.

Leoshi responds:

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit...

XD

[IK~W]Surorise- Shattered Vein [IK~W]Surorise- Shattered Vein

Nice!

Very fitting song (err...though I don't exactly know the qualities of the characters that will be in your game, I'm just going to assume you have good judgement :P). 10/10, 5/5

Leoshi responds:

Haha, thanks. Yeah, Surorise is one mean little badass. I absolutely love his theme.

Laid-Back Laid-Back

Nice!

This is great for a first piece, I love it. My only problem is the drums. Though they sound nice, they sound a bit snuffed out by the synths and pads you're using. Perhaps just increasing the volume of them just a tad would do the trick, as well as making the bass hit just a bit harder.

They Say Im a Spaceman They Say Im a Spaceman

Eh...

The samples you used for the drums ruined it for me, you should try to use something better. Also, why are the drums completely panned to the right? It sounds sort of...out of place. But yeah, all in all the synths and effects you're using sound alright, it's just the percussion that ruins it for me.

KVLT- Black Metal Parody KVLT- Black Metal Parody

Fucking KVLT!

Woah man, I don't know how artists like Burzum and Bathory aren't bowing down to you, you are a god! IT'S SO GRIM!!!!!