BitterSweet BitterSweet

sweet

That was the most fucked up candy animation I've seen, great work!

Alternative Handjob Alternative Handjob

Haha.

Once I have kids, this is what they are going to know.

Sticky Run Sticky Run

Needs a little more effort. I like the concept of making a person limited in how they can move thus forcing them to react fast, but the way you've done it doesn't quite work. Instead of forcing a person into not being able to backtrack, you could add some sort of enemy constantly chasing them so they usually couldn't afford to backtrack, except for a short moment. That gives you a sense of urgency instead of making you think, "Why the hell can't I move this way?". Also it really needs music and some sound effects (a sound when you jump at the very least). Choose the music wisely though, as it's just as irritating to hear music which either sounds bad or just doesn't "fit".

Super Adventure Super Adventure

Ah, platformers. The easiest (in terms of development) and most common genre for 2D games; often the most fun too...when done right.
Sadly, I don't think you did this right. Let me explain why:
* The character controls terribly. You don't have any control over how high you jump and immediately go flying whenever you press up.
* There's nothing new about this. I get why you would want to make a platformer. I mean, people like platformers. However people also like good games, and new ideas usually have to go into a game for it to be good. I don't see any new ideas here, therefore it is not good.
* There's no real challenge...I could just blow through the levels like they were nothing. Not that I would want to, of course.
* You called this a fucking adventure game, when it just...isn't. Do you even know what an adventure game is? There's no story, nothing driving me to keep going other than the fact that "move right to advance" is so instilled into my brain that it's become an instinct.

In conclusion: This wasn't good, and you should probably try harder.

HVZ Game HVZ Game

I really think you should have worked more on this. The movements of the character, though accurate to what the arrow keys are doing, makes it feel as if he's just sliding around. Even if you were to animate his movements I don't think it would have looked much better. The gameplay itself gets kind of boring after a while too, and retrieving your ammunition just becomes more of a chore and less of a challenge. I can't honestly say what you could do to fix it without scrapping the entire project. The music, though fine on its own, didn't work well with the game, and I think you should really consider searching for music that fits the feel as opposed to just picking something you like.

In the modern day, it's much easier for anyone to create and distribute creative content without being tied to any one company's rules or guidance. This also means it's easier for people to lazily throw something together just to have something to call their own. Stop doing the bare minimum, and think to yourself "will this actually be fun?" before submitting. Inb4 "people thought this review was useless"

Poetic - Rocky Release Poetic - Rocky Release

Great! :D

Catchy song, pretty good production quality, the only think you could have done to make it better is use better drum samples (however, most drum samples are crappy, and even I use crappy samples). 5/5, 9/10

poetic29 responds:

yeah lol, I just tried out the first drum system i found for the sample, I'll mess with them more with future songs.

ReVision - Sand Demons ReVision - Sand Demons

:DDDDDDDDDDD

:D! I like it

Cream Cheese (feat. Tom Fulp) Cream Cheese (feat. Tom Fulp)

:D!!!